Content Contribution, Moderation & Approval (CMAP)
CMAP policy ensures following activities on the website:
- Website is free from offensive/discriminatory language.
- Content is compiled and packaged with citizen-centric orientation.
- Clear and simple language has been used throughout the website.
- The language is free from spelling and grammatical errors.
- All information, which is of direct importance to the citizen, is accessible from the Homepage.
- Text is readable both in electronic and print format and the page prints correctly on an A4 size paper.
- There is adequate contrast between text and background color.
- Alternate text is provided for non text elements (e.g. images).